[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — not refunding and not taking care of the complaint (reference no.:[protected]

Syed khazi on Jan 6, 2019
I had book the bus from davangere to sion (Mumbai) on 31st dec 2018. The boarding point selected was "harihar bypass" and time of boarding 9:pm.
After the amount was debited from my account. The invoice received was showing different borading point (Belgum) and timing 11:50pm.

I contacted the operater and put my concern, he said where you have made transaction (App) contact them then i called paytm customer care num and raised a complaint. The complaint was registered at the same date 31st dec 2018 and till today 6th jan 2019. No update still they are checking with technical team. Does really it takes more than a week to identify the technical issue?

I have called multiple times to paytm customer care. Executive saying "we have forwarded your concern to technical team" but till now i didn't get any solution.

Since it was an urgent travel for business purpose. Due to technical issue from paytm app i faced lot of problem and unable to get other busses too.

Kindly consider this on high priority and please help me to get refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019
Before registering complaint on this portal paytm didn't responded
After complaint registered the complaint became active.

They might have fixed the issue based on my feedback.

I have screen recording where in first the boading belgaum is available and in another davangere is not available.

And also observed for time being they removed the boading point belgaum from source address davangere if selected. Unfortunately I have not recorded.

If you feel to reopen the complaint will be good.
Updated by Syed khazi, Jan 12, 2019
Please find the attached screen shot. Where there is no boarding point available as belgaum when we select source address as harihar.

Same thing was happened at that day. Please check the complaint description to understand the situation.

Thanks in advance

Updated by Syed khazi, Jan 13, 2019
Not Resolved

Comments

My payment sent thru icci bank for rs 570

it is not received by dishtv

my acctt no.[protected]

icici bank kottayam
amount Rs 570

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - not refunding and not taking care of the complaint (reference no.: 103285171)