Paytm Mobile Solutions — payment for spicejet flight ticket

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Simsim on Jan 8, 2019
I made payment of rs. 3658 through icici bank
On 8.1.2019 for flight booking with spice jet for travel from coimbatore to chennai on 23.01.2019. This amount has been debited in my icici bank
Account. But the amount has not reached spice jet and i have not received the flight ticket from them. The payment is made in favour of paytm mobile solution. Pl. Therefore look into the matter and help me to get the flight from spice jet urgently.
S ramachandran
Updated by Simsim, Jan 08, 2019
Non receipt of air ticket from Spice Jet
Updated by Simsim, Jan 10, 2019
Pl. arrange to refund the amount of Rs. 3658 to my ICICI Bank account urgently. I do not know why so much time is taken to refund the amount. PL. treat the matter as very urgent. I am old man 80 years old. So don't disturb me.
S. Ramachandran
Updated by Simsim, Jan 11, 2019
I booked flight ticket on 8.1.2019 for travel in Spice Jet flight for two persons S Ramachandran and Alamelu on 23.01.2019 and paid Rs. 3658 through ICICI BANK The amount was immediately debited in my account and paid to Paytm mobile solution. Now the amount is held up with Paytm mobile solution. The flight ticket has not been booked received. Please therefore arrange to refund the amount to me without any further delay. I am old man 80 years age and I am very much worried.
S Ramachandran

Comments

author: S Ramachandran

It is impossible to verify the public complaint, and nobody has a duty to reply on the complaint,
- which author is anonymous (no full name, no address, no e-mail )
- where there are no facts with place and date, preferebaly with time
- where the authot is unable to attach the payment document receipt of ICICI Bank.

The payment has to be done based on the invoice.
If no invoice has been received by you, it is unclear, what you had paid for.

After you are ready to produce the deficiencies, you can apply to the correct service provider
- this is operator of the site, where you had tried to make the resrvation and whom yu had paid (see your receipt)
or, alternatively,
you can request the assitance of the legal professional for fee in order to evaluate the sutability for further action - for exmple, to bring the civil suit to the local Indian court.

I am not associated with the above service provider - Paytm Mobile Solutions nor with air carrier.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]