Paytm Mobile Solutions — paytm imagica change in visit date due to medical emergency

Abhay Dodiya on Dec 28, 2017
We have medical emergency and we can't visit tomorrow and we would like to postpone, we spoke to imagica regarding the same and they informed that we need to speak to paytm as we have booked with them. I have sent email to both paytm and imagica with hospital receipt. Kindly look into this and let us know as soon as possible.

Transaction id : 2134830
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

On 10 11 17 an amount of Rs 399/- has been deducted from my SBI account for recharge of my jio connection[protected] .But no recharge done by Paytm till today.
Achintya Bhattacharyya's reply, Mar 15, 2018
No response from Paytm till today.
Achintya Bhattacharyya's reply, Mar 15, 2018
PAYTM is acting like a fraud
From being a prominent user to a hatred-one, all because of OTP verification all the time when you do payment..seriously, very stupid and unconventional for the user who has given "the number that he doesn't have when doing payment..It is so uneasy and stupid.
Thanks for making me a hater.

I have accidentally transferred Rs. 500/- to the wrong person on PayTM. This is his PayTM Transaction number - [protected].

My PayTM number is [protected].

I have tried calling multiple numbers of times but the boy/girl is not picking up my call.

PFA screenshots of the transaction made
I m.suman70@gmail.com [protected] transferd money from paytm account to [protected] paytm txn id is[protected] so money deducted from my account but receiver not received money.i emailed to paytm care but they are telling money is transfered.in receiver account ter is no money.i sent screen shots also.no responce.
Sir, Dish Tv. Recharge for bank account money detection 300 Still Date to 7/12/2017 time -7:18 pm order no - [protected] Transaction no - [protected] but not Refund please i Request to Refund .mobile no -[protected]

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - paytm imagica change in visit date due to medical emergency