[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — recharge showing pending

Akshar Dash on Nov 12, 2017
Order id: [protected]
I recharged my bsnl no. [protected] in paytm about 3 days ago... But its still showing processing... I cant find the cancel button anywhere please cancel it for me... And refund the amount paid to my paytm wallet... I have attached a screenshot of my order details... Please help me..
Akshar dash

recharge showing pending
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2017
As soon i posted the complaint, spammers started to call me and ask for my debit card number for refund...when i declined their offer they started scolding me ... I humbly ask the community to do something about the spammers...😠😠😠😠😠
Updated by Akshar Dash, Nov 13, 2017
They asked for my debit card number to transfer refund!!!😠😠😠😠
I humbly ask the community to do something about the spammers.!!!😠😠
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

2 days ago, I did a recharge, but still it showing processing. Now I want to cancel this order but there is no cancel option. I have been trying to contact the customer service of Paytm India. But they didn't respond to me. I leave mail too. No reply.

Every where u are saying that we can cancel tye recharge after two hours.. it is showing in process from 10th nov. See the screenshot and tell me what should i do next

Recharge pending...

Order id...4113461813
Order amount...399
Order date ...10.11.2017 8.53pm

Yesterday im trying to recharge for my docom mobile for paytm my bank account debited 120/- but recharge is not success.they showing processing i just trying for customer care but they have no sufficient number all number is fake . they will not provide any information for my number and mail

My wallet balance was deducted but the order status is processing till now from tomorrow my mobile number is 7002164714 please refund me the amount of RS -20

Dear paytm team,
I have add money in my paytm wallet 1000rs. date of 15-oct-2017 order no. 3976078688 i have complain in paytm support of two time they say me your money is refund in 15 days now i have complain after 1 month kindly help give my debit amount please do needful
thanks and regards
sandeep kumar

Yesterday I recharged my mobile using paytym wallet for β‚Ή375 the money has been detected but the process shows me that Queued / operator down can't able to cancel the transaction please help me out with refund. I kindly request you to help me out with a solution.
My tranx I'd: 4114424271.

I am not able to login to my Paytm account
Mobile number 8750902613

There customer care team is not reachable
I am not able to log in into my Paytm account.
This is my Paytm number. What is the customer care centre's number.
I want you to fix this problem ASAP
Without any reason I am facing problems and unable to log in.
The complaint was resolved ...
Spammers started calling me once i reported this complaint..
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚When i told them the complaint was resolved, the guy on the phone said "kya hai ye odisha ke log!!".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
don't provide any phone no

+91 12 0306 2244 [Support]