[Resolved]  Paytm Mobile Solutions — Unauthorized fraud transaction

Respected sir

I ( Sathwara Manthankumar Rajeshkumar) have savings bank account in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar NIT, jalandhar CANARA BANK branch Acc.No[protected], on 21/12/2016 the amount of Rs.8350/- was debited from my account the total amount in account was Rs. 8359/- before this transaction. the amount was transferred to "paytm mobile solution noida, india" on 21/12/2016 time 00:24:51 with transaction number 817533. I didn't receive any OTP on my mobile, the bank officer issued me debit card which was not packed (unsecure condition) so it might be possible that data like card no. and cvv can be fetched by someone within bank,

I registered a complaint regarding this in his bank branch of CANARA BANK.
in reply of the complaint, bank said that the transaction was done by using the card detail. but this transaction is not done by me and i did not receive any transaction message or OTP. and address of paytm mobile solutions as " first floor devika towers noida 201301".

Here I attach the image of my bank complaint and passbook entry.

Please help me in this matter please help me for retrieving money back to account .

Bank: CANARA BANK.
Branch: Dr. B.R.Ambedkar NIT jalandhar.
Acc. no.[protected]
Name of account holder :- Sathwara Manthan kumarRajeshkumar
Contact No.:-[protected]
E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Unauthorized fraud transaction
Unauthorized fraud transaction
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2017
After registered complaint on this site, i got a call from paytm company(got a call form their customer complaint number). They suggest me to sent my complain regarding the transaction to [email protected] . within 2-3 days i got my transaction detail from paytm company and knew that from which account and by whom(person email id, contact no) that fraud had done. by contacting that person i got my money back.

PayTM Mobile Solutions