Paytm — Paytm add money balance/ paytm wallet

Myself pankaj gupta. Sir i have a big issue against paytm.
I have a add money amount 30000rs for upgrading my paytm wallet & kyc at paytm noida through sbi credit card. Already amount debited (30000rs) on date 06/01/2017 at paytm noida, through sbi credit card but money not received in my paytm wallet till date 23/01/2017. Sir i worried for my money which is not received, already i have complained in sbi credit card department.

After telephonic communication (15/01/2017) your paytm custmore executive & i have attached following:-

1. Transaction receipt
2. Transaction id
3. Reference code
4. Appointment book screenshot for kyc/account upgreadtion.

My mobile no [protected]
Alternate no. [protected]
Sir, here attached screenshot above document... After that paytm company/ custmore care executive not solved my issue till on date 24/01/2017 & they do not any single call against my qurie/issue.
So i have writing you against this fraud. I hope your team take necessary action against my big issue.
Updated by gupta.1921 Jan 25, 2017
Sir Abhi tak mujhe refund nhi mila hai aur kuch update ki koi information bhi nhi hai.
Sir please help me against big issue.Please call me regarding the issue.

Comments

Hello Sir I'm Sunil.
I Was Transferred Rs.12000 From My Bank Account To My Paytm Wallet On Date 22.12.2016 But Rs.12000 Deducted From My Bank account But Not Added To My Paytm Wallet, so Pls Sir Resolve My Problem soon.. And return My balance to my account .. Ty.
I added money in my paytm wallate [protected] but tranction was failure and money is not credited in my paytm account.. But my money is debited from my bank accounts and not refunded from last 20 days..

PayTM Mobile Solutions