Payumoney — amount on hold not settled to my account

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 vickybabu8080 on Feb 12, 2019
My mid is 6611989. One of my transaction of rs. 55000 has not been settled till now. So many complain and contacted so many times to customer care and email them so many times. But last ten days over now nothing has happened now. Either credit my money to my account or refund the amount to respective party account because party is asking for refund. Otherwise i am going to file a consumer forum complain with all payment receipt and proof and filre a police fir on this company tomorrow. My no is [protected]

[Feb 12, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have canceled a ticket in irctc account of Rs 1070 & 2140 on 11th jan and 22nd jan 2019 respectively. Irctc refunded the amount in payumoney wallet and I dont have payumoney account. it's not transferred to my bank account.
How can i get it back to my bank account?
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - amount on hold not settled to my account