[Resolved] Payumoney — cheated with my refund.

rjs1234 on Apr 20, 2019
I purchased some pc components of rs.2264 but it got cancelled. Then i got a message from payumoney,

Greetings from payumoney!!

Please note that the refund against the payment id[protected] has been initiated on[protected]. Bank typically takes 3 to 5 business days to credit the amount into your card/account from the date of refund (Excluding saturday, sunday and bank holidays).

It's been 11 days and still i haven't received my refund back in my account.

I contacted my branch regarding the matter but they also said that there had not been any refund amount from payumoney.

Please help me to get my refund back.

cheated with my refund.
cheated with my refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019
got my refund back today.

[Apr 20, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019

The amount for the PayU Payment ID[protected] has been refunded from our end. We'd suggest you to contact your bank directly to get the status at their end.

Updated by rjs1234, Apr 22, 2019
visited my bank today with the reference number given by them but still no sign of my amount been credited back in my account.

please help me to get my refund back from this fraud payment gateway.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Hey,

Please note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id[protected] at our end via Bank ARN75503729100028539268753 and the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

We'd request you to kindly contact the bank directly in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

Comments

I did visit my bank(branch), they said that the refund had not been done on my account.
Amount has debited from my account and payment is successful but train seat book has not done...
Tranction Date: 16/04/2019
Amount:610.98
My SBI Bank account Tranction ID:[protected]
IRCTC Transaction ID:[protected]
kindly refund my money..

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019

The refund for transaction ID 8317062489 has been successfully done via Bank ARN 74332749109910843184165. Request you to kindly contact the bank and they shall assist you further on this.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - cheated with my refund.