PayUMoney — Complaint against online fraud

Dear sir / ma'am

With due respect i want to inform you that i have been cheated by payu payments pvt ltd. On 31/07/2020 i had received call from these no. [protected] (Raju), [protected]. I was misguided by the caller and in thai situation i had transferred rs. 1999/- in their a/c. When i understand all the situation i asked them to return my money but again they tried to misguide me. Now i need your help to deal all the situation.

Kindly do all necessary process so thai i can get my money back.

Vinay singh

Mob - [protected]

Complaint against online fraud

[Aug 04, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Aug 04, 2020
Dear sir / Ma'am

With due respect I want to inform you that I have been cheated by Payu Payments Pvt Ltd. On 31/07/2020 I had received call from these no. [protected] ( Raju), [protected]. I was misguided by the caller and in thai situation I had transferred Rs. 1999/- in their A/C. When I understand all the situation I asked them to return my money but again they tried to misguide me. Now I need your help to deal all the situation.

Kindly do all necessary process so thai I can get my money back.

Vinay Singh

Mob- [protected]

PayUMoney Customer Care's response Aug 05, 2020
Hi!

We are really sorry about this and totally understand your concern over here. We'd suggest you to raise this immediately to the Cyber Cell office and they shall assist you further.

Further, we advise you to Never share confidential details like card no/card expiry date/CVV/OTP/internet password with anyone when you receive any unsolicited calls/SMS/IVR & email seeking for card activation/upgrade/rewards/refunds or any redemption. PayU will never ask for these details.

Team PayU
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002