PayUMoney — fraud transaction via payumoney against merchant name: shiv pratap singh

Dear sir/madam,

On yesterday i made a transaction of rs.2000 to book thirupaty darshan ticket via tirupatibalajidarshan.org website and got transaction was success the ticket has not been received till. When i checked with temple and they are saying the website is fake. How do i get back the amount. Request your immediate action and support in this regards.

Merchant name: shiv pratap singh order amount: rs 2000.00
Payment id:[protected]
Merchant order id: 88493_[protected]_174

Rajesh m nair
Mar 19, 2018

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is deepak parmar. And I am not account your payumoney. But I am usingin payumoney. So I request me be person my new payumoney new account opening call [protected]
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Hi Deepak,

Your concern is not clear to us, please confirm if you are a customer or a merchant and want to open a new merchant account with us.

We request you to mark us an email at [email protected] elaborating your concern and the concerned team shall assist you further in this regards.

Udit Rane
Sir, i booked my irctc train ticket through payumoney.. after that i cancel my ticket..refund money will send to payumoney bank. But still i never get it in my account. So please send my refund money. Thank you..

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002