[Resolved]  PayUMoney — Free fire diamond topup

My account u I'd [protected]
Diamond not come but amount 240 RS debited .date 05/06/2021 I sent to phone pay method
Plz refund my amount PLZZ in my bank
Free fire diamond topup
Jun 13, 2021
My mail id [email protected] Mobile num.6385123413
Jun 19, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 19, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response

Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.
For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - 5eee621b8777424e4d07 in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

Comments

He I have send money but I can't receive daimond please refund my payment

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jul 2, 2021
Hi!

As checked, this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - 13415061691 at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly on [email protected] to get the status at their end.

Team PayU
Please my money back
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2021
Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query. Regards, Team PayU

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002