PayUMoney — I am complaining regarding my payment for refund

Purchased from Shop3498536
Transection id is [protected]
Amount Rs 499
Sir
Still i have not received any confirmation from seller so kindly refund my payment to me
I don't want to purchase now because it's may be proud seller so I don't buy this product from him even i didn't get any confirmation of order, delivery so it's a purely back so kindly send me my payment back
My contact number is[protected]
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
May 10, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 11, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response

Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - [protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002