[Resolved]  PayUMoney — mybalaji website - tirupati darshan booking not confirmed

I had booked tirupati darshan on may 04, 2019 for 5 people. The darshan date was aug 16, 2019.

I paid rs.2000/- via credit card.
Payment id[protected]
Merchant id : cxl4ar8l
Date : may 04, 2019

I have not received darshan booking confirmation from the website.

Payment was charged on my credit card. Please confirm if the payment has reached mybalaji.in.

I am trying to get in touch with support team at tirupati. But there is no response from them.

I would appreciate if you could please refund the amount of rs.2000/- on my credit card. It seems that a case of fraud.

Ajit maisheri
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 08, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Hey,

Please, note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Your Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking is Confirmed. Kindly Send Your All Person Aadhaar card Images to This Whatsapp Number:[protected]

Reg,
Mr.Suresh Kumar,
Support Team,
TTD Ticket Service
Alert ! Your Payment is Failed. Kindly Enter Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking Details Correctly & Get VIP Darshan Ticket Confirmation Now. Click Here To Book Again : www.mybalaji.in

MAKING FOOL AFTER TAKING PAYMENT.. FRAUDERS FOR TAKING A MONEY
Reg
Mybalaji.in
TTD Ticket Service
Your payment(Id[protected] of Rs 1600.0 for www.mybalaji.in is successful. For queries on your payment visit: http://pmny.in/FI6L8HEhtoCj

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2019
Hey,

Please note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id - 267275985 at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

Team PayU
I had booked tirupati darshan on August 26, 2019 for 5 people. The darshan date was October 25th 2019

I paid rs.2000/- via debit card
Payment id[protected]
Merchant id : VXUDU20U
Date : may 04, 2019

I have received darshan booking confirmation from the website. Followed by I have got messages to registered number

Reg,
Mr.Suresh Kumar,
Support Team,
TTD Ticket Service

Payment was charged on my debit card. Please look into it
If they are not able to contact us
Refund the amount

Srivaibhava's reply, Aug 28, 2019
Payment date was 26/8/2019

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002