[Resolved] PayUMoney — online shopping
Ddr sanmati thole on Jun 1, 2019
I dr sanmati thole, purchased tirupati balajis vip darshan tickets on 25/05/2019 at12:03:07 my bookib id ttd 320025 for darshan date of 06/07/2019 for 7 persons
I received an email from [protected]@gmail.com from balaji darshan ticket having mobile contact [protected], stating that i will receive the tickets by 48 hours.
This shopping was done through payumoney which states that your transaction with kanagraj was successful, and deducted rs 3605. Although i asked to pay only rs 2100, but payumoney has deducted rs 3605 from accounts.
When i contacted tiripati devsthanam about this they informed this is fake website.
As money is deducted by payumoney for fake website i request to refund my money immediately.
Otherwise i am submitting fir against payumoney
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019
[Jun 02, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|