[Resolved] Payumoney — paid using upi.. money deducted but transaction failed

Âmâń Śàhu on Mar 11, 2018
I was using zingoy.com. I choose the option as upi. The payment gateway was payumoney. The transaction was of rupees 67. The money got deducted but transaction failed. Now zingoy.com is telling me to contact pay u money because it was a transaction gateway. I've even raised the concern two days back but no got no reply. Transaction id is axi9110000000047458091521520659993.
I have seen a couple of more problems regarding upi in payumoney. Please give my money back

paid using upi.. money deducted but transaction failed
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 11, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at care@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at care@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Try booked a ticket through irctc transaction no. [protected] on 10th march 2018 through payumob gateway and transaction failed and money deducted but didnot get my money back till now

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2018

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

PayU Team

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - paid using upi.. money deducted but transaction failed