[Resolved] Payumoney — paid using upi.. money deducted but transaction failed
ÂmÂmâń Śàhu on Mar 11, 2018
I was using zingoy.com. I choose the option as upi. The payment gateway was payumoney. The transaction was of rupees 67. The money got deducted but transaction failed. Now zingoy.com is telling me to contact pay u money because it was a transaction gateway. I've even raised the concern two days back but no got no reply. Transaction id is axi9110000000047458091521520659993.
I have seen a couple of more problems regarding upi in payumoney. Please give my money back
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018
[Mar 11, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2018
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at email@example.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Alternately you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|