[Resolved] Payumoney — payment deposit on hold for last 4 days

harish jena on Jan 10, 2020
Hi there. My name is harekruahna jena

On 6th january 2020 i have received2 payments of 25k*2. Payment was successful. Then i received a email from payu that my deposit is on hold to resolve contact us. Raised a ticket which was end date on 10-1-20 but still no response. Nor still not settled. My 50k stucked. Very bad experience with payu.

Mid - 5700555.
Payment id[protected]
2 payment id[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2020

[Jan 10, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please check images below

Updated by harish jena, Jan 10, 2020
Please please payu I'm tired off for waiting ur response. Just settle it . its not ur right to hold my money unnecessarily . its getting very difficult for me . i beg u please settle this as soon as possible .

Hi Harish,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have forwarded your concern regarding the pending settlement to our relevant team and they are working on it. They will connect with you soon and assist you further.

Updated by harish jena, Jan 10, 2020
Ya. I received a phone call from relevant team . he saying its self transaction 4 days after payment made and they will refund to my customer 48820 out of 50k . he is not ready for settlement . i can prove its not self transaction . and that guy advanced me not to transact again like this . wtf ??
Hi Harish,

As checked, our team has communicated with you regarding your concern. Please provide the required confirmation so that they can take further action.

Regard
Updated by harish jena, Jan 10, 2020
If you debit TDS then you should settle it . otherwise you should refund full amount if you think its self transaction. .
Updated by harish jena, Jan 10, 2020
Please tell experienced person to call me again . the guy who called me knows nothiing . call the customer to verify its self transaction or by customer .
Updated by harish jena, Jan 10, 2020
I have already replied refund or settle as they can do better . both side they taking TDS .
Hi Harish,

We've told our team about and shall get back to you with an update on this at the earliest.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - payment deposit on hold for last 4 days