[Resolved] Payumoney — payumoney bangalore bbmp tax - unable to download receipt

Seenivenkat on Apr 16, 2018

I have paid my bengaluru property tax for[protected] via payu gateway. The transaction/challan id:[protected] and app no: [protected]. The payment was done from my icicibank net banking on april 10, 2018. At that time the payment status said: "payment transition" and now it says "validity expired". The money has been charged from my account. However bbmp says the payment is not made and hence i am unable to download the receipt.

Please check, confirm and let me know the resolution asap.

payumoney bangalore bbmp tax - unable to download receipt
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2018

[Apr 16, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2018

Your payment via TXN id[protected] is failed. We have not received any funds for the same at our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team PayU
Updated by Seenivenkat, Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. Please note that fund has been debited from my account and it is shown in statement now, I have contacted bank 2 days before and they said that nothing they can do at their end as fund has been transfered from my bank account. Can you please check at your end and refurnd the amount as I have seen you have done same for other similar cases.

Seenivasan V
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2018

As informed, we have not received any funds for the same at our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. You can contact the bank for further assistance in this regards.

Team PayU
Updated by Seenivenkat, Apr 25, 2018
Hai,
I contacted bank regading this, Their Reply is

Dear Mr. Vengadasamy,
Greetings from ICICI Bank.

With reference to your e-mail, we would like to inform you that the debit transaction of INR 6119.00 has been successfully debited and transferred to biller with the reference number[protected].

Further for any unsuccessful transaction at the biller end, the funds will be returned to your account within 7 days.

If the amount is not reversed within 7 days, we request you to check with the biller and provide confirmation from the biller that the amount was not received at the biller end.
"
Please check this at your end do me favour.
Updated by Seenivenkat, Apr 27, 2018
Hello Sir,
Tranaction was successful from bank side.Still i couldnt able to generate the tax receipt.Bank adviced me to cofirm payu side.
Please do the needful
Thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - payumoney bangalore bbmp tax - unable to download receipt