PayUMoney — Payumoney Not verifying my profile documents for payment settlement

ApoioViewer on May 29, 2020
I was uploaded all documents on 13th may and it was showing it will take 2 business days after 3 days i was opened a ticket on 16th may then support asked me about documents of my transaction i was replied i m here for resolve my profile documents after they are not replying.
On 28th may they edited my ticket opening date but they forget to edit in conversation. I have 14k+ in my payumoney account.
My email : [protected]@gmail.com

Payumoney Not verifying my profile documents for payment settlement

[May 29, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ApoioViewer May 29, 2020
Verify my account so i can receive my payment in my bank account
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, our team has assisted you regarding your document approval query. Further, regarding your hold settlement request you to provide invoice and proof of delivery for the transaction put on hold on your ticket id FN[protected] and our team will assist you further with your concern.

Team PayU
Updated by ApoioViewer Jun 03, 2020
I have requested to refund amount of suspicious transaction.
Updated by ApoioViewer Jun 03, 2020
You have refunded all my payments because of 1 suspicious transaction . And still settlement is not enable to my bank for my next transactions.

1967
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    PayUMoney - Payumoney Not verifying my profile documents for payment settlement