[Resolved]  PayUMoney — Product payment done but not received products from merchant which are using payumoney payment platformtfofm

Today I placed the order at Mayur stores (. https://mayurpatels.myshopify.com/ ) of Rs.896/- and paid the amount by Google Pay . The ordered products and payment screen shot attached for your reference .

Payu sms - Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 896.00 done for sareezo has succeeded from payu team
Hide quoted text

I received below sms -

You are requested to despatch my ordered products as early as possible today, it's urgent for me ...

Your contact number not mentioned in website .

Regards .

Sanjay K Chandak
Pune Maharashtra
May 8, 2021
I want my refund money back which I paid through Google pay via payumoney
May 10, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 08, 2021
Updated by Neeta5603

Hide quoted text

I received below sms -

Hi Sanjay K Chandak, thanks for your purchase of Rs. 896.00 from Mayur's Store! We'll notify you when it ships. View order (#1486): https://mayurpatels.myshopify.com/[protected]/orders/1df8a59f6b3840af9491be90913...⇄

Your contact number not mentioned in website .

Regards .

Sanjay K Chandak
Pune Maharashtra

May 08, 2021
Updated by Neeta5603
Still not resolved n not received amount refund
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Product not Received

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002