PayUMoney — Product tracking

I ordered Sakshi current affairs 2020 year magazine.. using payumoney from Sakshi Education Store, after completed placing order my money was deducting from my bank account after that i try to to track the product and i'm unable to track it so please if it isn't successful placing the order i would want my money to refund in my bank account or if the order is completely placing i would want a solution to track my order
Product tracking
May 12, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 12, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response
Hey, this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment ID[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product//Refund/Cancellation you are requested to contact the merchant at [protected]@gmail.com directly to get the status at their end.

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002