[Resolved]  PayUMoney — refund failed

I have paid 800 rupees on 26 jan 2019 through payumoney button by a merchant named satish maurya (Source refernce id [protected]) but i didnt get any contact no. Of him.. Instead his address was given... And also there was no option for me to.. Refund.. My amount back on my bank account... How can i contact him? I have paid regarding a online job through arb infasoft co. Kindly help through this asap.!!
refund failed
refund failed
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Hi Manisha,

Please note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id[protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Good afternoon sir. I have booked ticket on 20/1/2019. Money has been debited but ticket has not been booked. They said they will refund within 2 - 3 days but I did not receive the refund so far. Please do kindly take any action. My transaction ID is [protected]. Here I ll attach my transaction status

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Team PayU
I had booked a ticket from IRCTC on 20.01.2019 at 22:10 hrs onwards. Payment is deducted from my account but ticket status not book. Payment status shown Pending from Bank End.
Ticket from RUPNAGAR to New Delhi
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected]money.com via email to assist you further -

Team PayU
I have booked 3 tatkal railway tickets from Mumbai to Hyderabad dated 31.01.2019 vide transaction no [protected], with amount 4335 through IRCTC app.

Amount has been debited from my account but tickets have not been confirmed through payumoney

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002