[Resolved] Payumoney — refund not received for irctc transaction
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Wiwinjit2002 on Apr 20, 2019
I tried to book a tatkal ticket on irctc on 31st march 2019 with my rupay debit card of bank of india using payumoney gateway, the ticket was in waiting and next day 1st april it was cancelled automatically from irctc. Few days later irctc shows that the amount was refunded by irctc but i have not recieved it yet from payumoney. Screenshot of the transaction is attached in this message.
Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019
[Apr 20, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|