[Resolved] Payumoney — refund | not verified merchant | poor customer service

Praveena Raghavendran on Mar 9, 2018
I made an online purchase using the Payumoney. I did not receive the product from the merchant. I have been writing to payumoney and the merchant's contact that they provided for almost a month now, there's no reply from the merchant and Payumoney keeps repeating the same reply "we request you to raise a refund at your bank, let us know if there are any issue so we can help"

I sincerely doubt you mean the last line. If you are so sure of the merchant why don't you contact the merchant and get it refunded.

I want my transaction to be reversed. Payment ID[protected]

Or

Atlas an approval from PayuMoney for my bank to reverse the transaction: [protected]_payumoney
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the TXN[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant with Merchant Txn Id[protected] in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Alternately you can also contact us at care@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team
Updated by Praveena Raghavendran, Mar 11, 2018
The complaint itself on the "not verified merchant". The merchant contact id the care@payumoney gave is not responding to the mails or calls.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2018

As informed earlier, your TXN for the Payment Id[protected] is successful at our end. The amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id[protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at care@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Team PayU
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - refund | not verified merchant | poor customer service