PayUMoney — refund of money through payu gateway
SSwarnalatha velugoti on Sep 17, 2019
I have booked two tickets in irctc and payment is made through payu gateway. Later i have cancelled both tickets. Irctc has refunded the amount but the same was not debited in my bank account. As the payment is made through payu gateway, refund will also be through payu gateway. The amount is 2810 and 4080 kindly process my request as soon as possible.
[Sep 17, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response Sep 18, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|