PayUMoney — refund of money through payu gateway

I have booked two tickets in irctc and payment is made through payu gateway. Later i have cancelled both tickets. Irctc has refunded the amount but the same was not debited in my bank account. As the payment is made through payu gateway, refund will also be through payu gateway. The amount is 2810 and 4080 kindly process my request as soon as possible.

refund of money through payu gateway
refund of money through payu gateway

[Sep 17, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Sep 18, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU
Updated by Swarnalatha velugoti Sep 19, 2019
I have booked two tickets in irctc and made payment through Payu gateway. Later I cancelled both the tickets.
Here are the images which contain booking, cancellation, refund and bank transaction ID details. Kindly go through my issue.

Updated by Swarnalatha velugoti Sep 19, 2019
Payment is through Indian bank net banking.

Updated by Swarnalatha velugoti Sep 21, 2019
I have submitted the required details.
Kindly process my request as soon as possible.

Comments

Thx for INB txn of Rs.927.0 frm A/c X8059 to PayU Payme... Ref#IGAGYFAKQ2 on 06Sep19.
Please refund my bank a/c

Pls re-attempt as your txn of Rs.927.0 for your TwoWheeler policy failed.If the a/c is debited and not credited back, please coordinate with your bank.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

2019
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    PayUMoney - refund of money through payu gateway