[Resolved]  PayUMoney — refund of order placed. merchant - insasta. invoice no:inv[protected] dt:25.01.2020, wt:2.5kg, inv. value:1062.00

Sreepadam, Peramana House, Vaduthala Boat Jetty Road, Near St.Antony' s Church., Ernakulam, Kerala, India
Please note that i paid irs.1062.00 to insasta through payu on 25.01.2020. However, insasta did not deliver my orders till today. I cannot contact them through phone or mail both are not working. Now i fell fishy about this company and want to cancell my order. I informed them if i did not receive my order today, then i will cancell my order. Pls. Procerd to refund my amount. Regards/mohanan peramana.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-17 23:04:26

[Feb 12, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2020
Hi Customer,

Greetings from PayU!!

We would request you to share us below details so that we can assist you further in this regard.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.

• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.

• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.

• UPI / VPA if any used

· Transaction date

Team PayU
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Feb 15, 2020
Hi Customer,

Greetings from PayU!!

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.

• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.

• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.

• UPI / VPA if any used

· Transaction date

Team PayU

1995
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    PayUMoney - refund of order placed. merchant - insasta. invoice no:inv-2016-0064001 dt:25.01.2020, wt:2.5kg, inv. value:1062.00