[Resolved] Payumoney — related refund

vaishalijadhav88@gmail.com on Mar 22, 2018

I order some product from wellmaats aarogya life. And make payment through payumoney but now i have to return it. Plz tell me the procedure for refund. Welllmaat is not cooperated me they are just cheated co. Please cooperate me for my refund. My mail id is vaishalijadhav88@gmail.com or whats app me on my below no.

Vaishali jadhav
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vaishalijadhav88@gmail.com, Mar 22, 2018
Please take strict action on it
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018
Hi Vaishali,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 02591677. Please revert to the same for any more help or support.

Team PayU
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Amount had deducted but transection failed please resolove this as soon as possible this transection is regarding AP ONLINE TRANSECTION SERVICES EXAM AP EAMCET 2018
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Hi Pranav,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at care@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at care@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - related refund