[Resolved] PayUMoney — transaction dropped and my account has been debited
SSingchui on Feb 27, 2018
On 23 february i did a payment with payumoney. The transaction has dropped but my account has been debited for 18 585 inr. Payumoney transaction payment is[protected]. Merchant is www.indusviva.com. date is[protected] at 15:06:57 ist. I want payumoney to refund and to explain how to get refund. Transaction is in my account is pca:[protected]:89050047:payu money [protected] one.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018
[Feb 27, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|