[Resolved] Peachmode — a worst quality products site with no returns

Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Prasanth402 on Jan 12, 2019
This is fake site with worst quality products and no returns! I want to return this product (Order id[protected] as quality was bad. While buying i have seen like easy returns. Please help me with this. While buying a product its no where mentioned this item cannot be returned now they are saying ao bull # and you can't return this item.
If i ordered a product on sale item, you should mentioned it like you can't return this item/product. U guys have such silly reasons. What is the issue if it is on sale? Just you want to throw that pathetic products to people like us. Its the waste/worst quality i have ever seen. I want to return this item.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 12, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
This is to inform you that we have clearly mentioned on website that sales product won't be returned and to check the same you can click on below link for return & refund policy. Returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request. Sale of clearance sale items are final and will not be exchanged. Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future. For any queries and information, kindly call us on[protected] MON - SAT (9AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Comments

Product is wrong dispatched by company . And not return back product. Plz see this image one is company and second is delivered to me .
Plz check both are different but company says they are same.

Pallavi Vishvkarma's reply, Jan 16, 2019
Plz check this product

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - a worst quality products site with no returns