[Resolved] Peachmode — clothes kurtis worth rs. 4000 plus

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 vaishali.sakhuja on Jul 23, 2017
I had ordered 3 kurtis none of them were good quality or good fit. There was a peculiar smell in the products.
And the quality was not as shown in the picture.
Really bad experience. On top of that my money has not been returned to bank account.
I didn't like any other product online. So please send a link where i can provide bank details so that you can transfer the money back.
Vaishali
Vaishali. [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2017

[Jul 23, 2017] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2017

We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However as per our return policy : https://peachmode.com/refund-cancellation/ we cannot process your request for a complete refund. Please use the store-credit provided to you and follow the instructions given in the email.

Thank you for your patience and we hope to serve you better in the future.

Faisal Kazi

Comments

I am actually too late, I also have ordered a saree worth 1100 just now and then started to find reviews on peachmode. Soon after I placed the order I saw same saree for half the price in seemora.com. So Now I feel I am going to get a saree which is worth 500 for 1100 from peachmode :(
the customer reviews on their site for the saree are misleading then??
I ordered dress material ..but I don't like the quality of this product..The color is also so different show in the screen so that's why returning requests sending u so plz accept my requests.
Kindly Collect the product and refund the amount.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024