[Resolved] Peachmode — complain about the product

Keelkatalai, India
 Nagu Gubendran44 on Jun 26, 2018
We ordered a saree.. But we got different colour... Why are you guys cheating like this on products.. We are believing and getting, but u guys cheating on us.. Money doesn't come simply for us.. To earn the cash we are putting hard work daily.. You guys simply cheating and taking away.. That is this is our first product we bought from your company..
Please refund the cash of1199 and take away the product.. Today only we received the product (26/06/2018)..
So, soon try to take it... Atleast be faithful to return the cash...

complain about the product
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2018

[Jun 26, 2018] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2018
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our return policy is very easy and convenient; the return intimation shall be done within 7 days from the receipt of the product delivery at the shipping address. The return request can be placed online from the website or can call us on[protected]Mon to Sat 10 AM to 7 PM) and even can write to us on [email protected]

Please share the clear image of the product for checking the details.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM – 7PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Comments

I had purchased a yellow saree color varied so much compared with image i get my money in Store Credits and on august 18 i placed order for White-Yellow Designer Partywear Embroidered Premium Rayon Gown as per the image the White Crop top is chest lenght and loose wheras i received the gown which is ok but the white top is smaller than saree blouse and i get response from customer support team telling it does not qualify for Return
firstly the product is not as shown in image

and somewhere at end in this link https://peachmode.com/help/#refund
Exchange will be done only once. Exchanged product cannot be exchanged multiple times.

No one simply asks for exchange by spending thousands of rupees on product there are serious people out there buying and again if there are issues with size you have accept the Return if product is being purchased using store credits . kindly Revise your Refund/Return Policy
Saree returns quality
I will atleast my US, canda and indian friends . I will protect their loss although I lost Rs 3100 for a cheap product. I would highly recommend to use amazon.in since they refund the money if the customer is not satisfoed with the product. PEACH MODE IS FAKE .

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - complain about the product