[Resolved] Peachmode — flamboyant black colored partywear digital printed georgette long kurti

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, SIVASAGAR ZILLA PARISHAD, SIVASAGAR, Sivasagar, Assam, India
 k. Bora on Sep 10, 2019
I have ordered an Flamboyant Black Colored Partywear Digital Printed Georgette Long Kurti(Order No[protected] from peachmode( Rs 1399/-) but the quality was really bad as compared to what you are showing on your site and colour is also different. You are writing on your site that you have 7 days exchange policy according to that you will make arrangement of pickup and credit same amount on customer account so they can purchase another piece. But when I tried it I show that this is out of service. Please make arrangement for the return the same .
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2019

[Sep 10, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by k. Bora, Sep 10, 2019
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

Team Peachmode

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - flamboyant black colored partywear digital printed georgette long kurti