[Resolved] Peachmode — item received is incomplete, they are not returning money, but are saying that your cash 'll be deducted

Akansha Dimri on Mar 22, 2018
I have ordered a lehenga from peachmode which i got with one piece missing and very poor quality. When raised my point to customer care regarding my cashback, they said i would not receive cash but store credit and on top of that some of it will be deducted for missing piece which was missing from their end itself. Their refund policy is very bad and this is like fraud to the customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Hi Akansha Dimri,

Order #[protected]

As per the following details :

Tracking : https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected]

The package is in transit. As per our return policy, as soon as the package reaches our warehouse, we initiate the return process. Please allow us 24-48 hours after the package is delivered to generate the store credit for your account. You will automatically receive an email from our side with details of your store credit and how to use it. If you have not created an account on our website, one will be automatically created for you and store credit put in that account.

Once product reach to warehouse our concern department will check & revert back to you

Thank you for your patience..

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM – 7PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Comments

I had ordered a saree from peachmode and after a long waiting we finally received it and it is damaged . It has a cut .
Saree is damaged cloth and no choose colour please i request to u and select oeiginal peace
My adress order no.[protected]

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - item received is incomplete, they are not returning money, but are saying that your cash 'll be deducted