[Resolved] Peachmode — misleading and bad return policy

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 priyal.singh on Oct 15, 2019
I had ordered a dress material on peachmode and the site highlights everywhere 'easy returns'. After i received the product i didnt like the quality as it was very different than what was shown in picture. I put a return request over mail and after that they asked me for the reason for return. I replied back but never got a response and they just closed my return request ticket. On calling customer care team i was told i should have read all return/refund notes that specifies somewhere that products that are on discount cannot be returned/refunded.

This is very misleading and really bad return policy. Such notice should be highlighted when customer is trying to buy product itself so that we can stay away from such kind of hidden conditions and waste our money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2019

[Oct 15, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2019
We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - misleading and bad return policy