[Resolved] Peachmode — off white khadi poncho

Nami jain on Sep 3, 2019
I ordered a product and received a different product.. I complained and they said they can't change or return as it is a discounted product.. Total fake website.. With no consumer favour policies.. Pls don't waste your money on this website.. Disgusting behavior too.. I am upset about the fact that they even refuse to change.. And the material of product i got is very bad too... Totally unworthy of price they charged.. As it was on 17% discount only and they charged 5% gst on it.. So what is discount
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2019

[Sep 03, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2019
Hi ​Namita

#[protected]

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Your request for return has been initiated. We have sent you another email with all the details along with the pickup scheduled. Once the pickup no. and tracking number is generated you will receive an email with those details.

If the pick up is not done as per the scheduled time mentioned in the email, please let us know.

As per our return policy: https://peachmode.com/help/#refund you are eligible for peachmode store-credit which can be used to purchase any other product on our website.

Team Peachmode.

Comments

Very very bad quality, pls take return and refund my amount
my order No.[protected] dated:28.08.2019
kindly refund my amount
As per his mention detail i order and they delevered my items .and also i paid online.
After i check its not same goods as per they mention detail.so i call them and i said i want to retun and they are not ready to retun or exchange or return money.
My no.[protected]

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - off white khadi poncho