[Resolved] Peachmode — - return my order[protected]

Aanchal Khanna Malhotra on Oct 5, 2019
I ordered a suit for 2800 and when i received the product it is so bad that it not even looking worth of 500. I called peachmode for return and they said they can't do that as the product was on sale. There was no where mentioned that it on sale and second customers aren't fool that they spend that much on a product and they are not authorized to return.
Kindly look into this and refund my money and stop making customers fool. I have the screenshot also no where it is mentioned about the sale. Refund my money asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2019

[Oct 05, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2019
Hi Aanchal Malhotra,

#[protected]

Greetings from Peachmode !

This is to inform you that the product which you had ordered was at discounted rate which is known to be as sales product. Hence, as per our sales policy which is already mentioned on our website, the delivered product is not eligible for return or replacement. Thank you for your patience .

For any queries and information, kindly call us on[protected]AM – 6PM or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024