Peachmode — return/refund not accepted. poor quality product

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Darshin on Oct 18, 2019
I purchased a saree from peachmode last week and it had the return option when purchasing. I trusted and made the purchase but the saree is not as advertised as it has different designs and poor quality which i dont like. Hence i tried returning it but it didnt accept. I sent email to the customer care and they asked for the photo of saree and i sent it.
After that no response from them and i called them up, they said they have not received any emails. I sent 6 emails again and again but still no reply and they are saying that they didnt receive any email and asked me to contact through watsapp. I sent all the screenshots, email proofs in watsapp and they sent a single reply after waiting for oneday that they cannot accept return or provide refund. Such a worst app and customer service i have ever seen. Please do not use this app and dont purchase anything. They wont even respond to your queries.

[Oct 18, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Oct 19, 2019
Your request for return has been initiated. We have sent you another email with all the details along with the pickup scheduled. Once the pickup no. and tracking number is generated you will receive an email with those details.

If the pick up is not done as per the scheduled time mentioned in the email, please let us know.

As per our return policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund you are eligible for peachmode store-credit which can be used to purchase any other product on our website.

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

For return we need to pay 125 rs. As the fault is not ours..Don't know why should we pay
I hv ordered curtains which is different from the image and some what defective material and material is very thin and trasnparent i hv attached both images received and original

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - return/refund not accepted. poor quality product