Peachmode — worst quality of product - can not return

PriyaPanchal on Oct 10, 2019
I purchased for the very first time from peachmode and decided never to buy again from this store. I ordered a kurti with a palazzo. Its quality is really very bad, all prints are very blurred, look like the old piece of cloth. And now when i am going to return it, they tell me it's a sale item and it can not be returnable.

Dear peachmodeteam, if it is your policy, please remove the label of "easy returs" from every products. So that, any other customer can not be trapped in it.

They are providing discount on almost every product, so as per their policy, nothing is returnable.in short, if we choose this store for shopping, we have to shop blindly!!

It is the worst online shopping store, i have ever come across in my life. They are making their customers fool.

Learn to be honest with your customers.

[Oct 10, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2019

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.

We are here to help you, request you to let us know your order details and the image of the product which is delivered to you.

For any queries and information, kindly call us[protected]AM – 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.
Updated by PriyaPanchal, Oct 12, 2019
My order number is #[protected]

Please check the quality of the print of the actual product and the received product.

worst quality of product - can not return
worst quality of product - can not return
Updated by PriyaPanchal, Oct 15, 2019
Hi there,

Is there any update on this? It has been four to five days, but I have not heard anything from you back yet. The festival is on the way, so I want to return it and get my refund as soon as possible.
Updated by PriyaPanchal, Oct 22, 2019

Any update on this?
Updated by PriyaPanchal, Oct 28, 2019
Hi there,

Is there any update on this? It has been around 14 days, but I have not heard anything from you back yet. The festival is on the way, so I want to return it and get my refund as soon as possible.

Comments

Sanjaykashyap
Mobile no [protected]
Address- zila Panchayat Hathras
I have ordered a combo saree pack. My order number is #[protected].but one of them have some diffects and the change in colour . I want to return my product. Please

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024