People-Group / People Interactive India — regarding service

MIG 335 AVAS VIKAS PATEL PARK RUDTAPUR UDHAM SINGH NAGAR UTTARAKHAND, Rudrapur Uttrarakhand, India
 kumarrdr on Mar 23, 2019
Dear sir/madam
Good evening,
This is to informed you that i have registered my daughter profile for marriage in select shaadi app name madhavi singh. I paid the amount 15000 for 90 days. For select shaadi side and their rm assured me our service is the best service from all over matrimonial site but the truth is very different after the payment nobody give satisfied service to me. I discontined the select shaadi service almost 25 days ago but till now either my amount is not refunded nor give the service this is very frustrated. I talked so many times in call centre also their concerned officer and mr. Albert also but no body give the satisfied answer. I request you to please give my payment back i don't want this service continue.

[Mar 24, 2019] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    People-Group / People Interactive India - regarding service