[Resolved] People-Group / People Interactive India — shaadi.com deleted my account asking salary slip as proof

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 nimmi999 on Sep 28, 2018
Despite several follow ups they have not bothered to get back to me.

They rejected my pan card as ID proof and instead asked me salary slips appointment letter educational certificates & residential proof.

when I refused to give all these. They have deleted my account stating pan card is not valid. I have the chats from custmer care live chat in which they have sed all these docs manditory. Pan card is void.

Why do they want my salary slip & appointment letter..? i think they r selling out data to scammers. This site shud be shut down for exploiting consumers.

They are not addressing complaints & grievances at all.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2018
Dear Consumer Complaints Team

Thanks to u that this issue was resolved. And they dropped the criteria to submit salary slips & residnt proof etc. they have accepted my pan card scan.

Thank u again.

[Sep 28, 2018] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Blah blah no sense please ignore all posts blah blah aaa nope please no racists blah blah umm go away deliberately non senseless info blah blah no more no involvement learn English stay put do not do more dos blah blah live a long life avoid oblivious do not post on your own life/ e- business americans unite virgins unite face 2 faceblah blah blah

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    People-Group / People Interactive India - shaadi.com deleted my account asking salary slip as proof