People-Group / People Interactive India — vip shaadi fraud practices

Belmont Street, 86 Apartment 2, Somerville, United States
 Shreya_Singh1508 on May 20, 2019
Shaadi.com — vip shaadi services: complaint

Dear sir/madam, upon various representations and submissions from your end, i took the vip services offered by you (Sh[protected]. The highlights of the issues being faced by me are as follows: 1
1) first of time they took three weeks to get me a representative the later customer representative hardly called 10-15 times whole time. He always called around my work hours and even repeatedly telling him to call after work hours or in weekends. There was no transparency in his call and most of the matches were really bad and scarce, we got only 18 matches in span of 65 days. The representative used to blame me for not accepting the profiles but i had already accepted the profiles.
There was no follow ups about how matches have response and no introductions. Even my sister has contacted my agent and tried to contact the representative still there was no response from the agent.

.2. It has been about 60 days off the quota of 90 days and you have not been able to arrange a single meeting so far. There was even wrong notifications send to app saying you introduce us to 7 matches in fact it has been only one to whom i have has a conference call.
3) despite the regular follow ups and various requests from our end, we do not get the information on the profiles sent by you
4) we had requested for discussion with senior member of the team to address the issues, only to be told that the senior will be available to take call at his leisure, may be by end of the day. Despite various concerns there was no response,
Despite various representations made by you, in reality, there is practically no difference between the free services offered by you and the services to vip members.in fact, it is a complete waste of time, money and energy.

vip shaadi fraud practices

[May 20, 2019] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shreya_Singh1508, May 20, 2019
I want my money refunded.

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    People-Group / People Interactive India - vip shaadi fraud practices