Pepperfry — cloud sense queen bed reversible 78 60 x 6 inch memory foam mattress by sleep sutraa

shalini1297 on May 28, 2019
My product id is[protected], and i want to return that product due to back pain issue. as in this matteress there is 100 nights trial policy. so i have tried and due to back pain problem i want to return this product but pepperfry deny this return as they said there is stain on the product. but as i already mentioned to them there is no any stain on it. i got this product on 21st feb 2019 and its 100 nights trial is going o be over on 31st may 2019. so kindly solve my problem and return this product.

[May 29, 2019] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Bought a center table, the product keeps on disassembling, called pepperfry many times even wrote many emails to them regarding the product. They are not responding to any of them. wasted my money on that useless product. Very poor customer service.

Pepperfry Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019

Dear Misha, Apologies for the bitter experience. Please share your order # to investigate and provide an appropriate resolution on the same.
Pepperfry won't cancel my order with 5 minutes after ordering. And their delivery dates are 20 days after placing the order. This issue has been reported on multiple platforms, yet it has not been addressed. I think pepperfry thrives on this loophole. This is shear arrogance
Pepperfry Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you, Karthik. We understand that this can be disappointing, but we're here to help. If you can share your order number/ contact number, we will ensure this gets taken care for you.

Office No 301, Kohinoor Complex, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400070
    Pepperfry - cloud sense queen bed reversible 78 60 x 6 inch memory foam mattress by sleep sutraa