Pepperfry — Product Cancellation Order No[protected]

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 sudeep.q
I ordered a Chair [order No[protected] ] from Pepperfry on 2nd July 2017
11:04:AM IST

on 4th July 2017 i changed my mind and tried to cancel the order from site, but there was no option to cancel the order so When I called the customer care, they are saying there is no policy for cancellation
when I check the delivery date is 1 month and shipment from warehouse not yet done

And also there is no policy been mentioned in the site

Sudeep

[Jul 04, 2017] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Order I'd for bedsheet is[protected] my husband was not sure about the quality of the product so we want to cancel the order and make another one . But I couldn't not find any option to cancel so called up customer care he was so rude and said once the order is placed it's placed and it can neither be cancelled nor can be returned. So cheap response. I will never order from this site what should I do with the product which I dint liked. Keep it with you only . Don't send the product also I feel I donated money to road side pepperfry team. I will go to consumer court as well. Very disgusting and disappointed.
I had order nilkamal storage cabinet and on the same I realized I won't be available at the shipping address for a month. So requested for cancellation but they said no cancellation is available.
The order has not even being shipped yet and it will take another 10days for the product to be delivered.
Yet they are not ready for the cancellation.

The customer service is of no use and very rude. Instead of giving best solution showed least interest. Infact when I said I won't be available very easily he said sorry you'll loose money there won't any refund in case no one is available to take your order.

Is the hardworked money a joke.

Very disappointing app which take advantages of consumer's money.
I do not wish to give even a single star.
Yet they are not ready for the cancellation.

Is the hardworked money a joke.

Very disappointing app which take advantages of consumer's money.
I do not wish to give even a single star.

Office No 301, Kohinoor Complex, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400070
    Pepperfry - Product Cancellation Order No-303192927