Phonepe — amount not received by receiver

Boopathy Raghavan on Feb 12, 2019
It's urgent to send money but the app says 2to3 days to resolve problem. Then y do we use this app. Ticket id: #41953205my ticket i'd is given above is given by app.. My transaction i'd is p1902112107082815940619.. So kindly take action immediately or refund the amount so that i can give it back using some other app better than this phonepe... Which is better..

[Feb 12, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello sir,

I am Surekha Tipe. phone number is [protected].Amount deducted from my account Rs.1000/-.But money not credited to third party.
I have already register a complaint at phonepe team with ticket number 40397746. But they can't solve the matter and the matter is as it was before.

Kindly help me to get my money back.
The amount is deducted from my account but didn't get recharge I have done that yesterday I'm continuously asking on view ticket but no one is replying there what to do now?
The ticket was booked by me on 11 Feb on 18:29 and it failed.I tried for the second time and it was succesfull second time but after some time the same amount was deducted from the bank account for the first transaction which was failed.please help soon

I have an issue with my payment transfer...phone or customer cares are not giving an ear to this...they are not receiving calls.Even tickets are generated and auto answers are sent..what this disgusting.I will not recommend this to anyone.

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - amount not received by receiver