Phonepe — amount rs. 14, 500. transaction successful shown on my, phonepe account but amount not received in my account

Simhachaalam on Jan 18, 2019
My name is simhachaalam reddy my phone pe account no is [protected], i had transaction on 07 jan 19 amount rs. 14, 500 with m appala reddy and his phone pe account no is [protected]
Transaction sucessful shown on my phone pe account, but amount not received in my account. Transaction id is p1901071340168118608291 and utr:[protected].

Pls this is my humble request and my urgent family requirement to refund my amount to be credited into my account

[Jan 18, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My phonepe tarancation is two days pending next successfully but my amount not credit my account plz my amount credit my account. tarancation id.:P1901071330360788707325

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - amount rs. 14, 500. transaction successful shown on my, phonepe account but amount not received in my account