PhonePe — Deducted my money from phone pe cheating

Sir please heartly requested to you please help me sir i have my small shop and i working very hardely to make money for my family but such a fraud and cheaters are more in world but i can believe the justice and you as a respected for us my money is deducted to phone pe account cheated me on these numbers = [protected], [protected] and this person is msg me for my complain refund my money to thru phone pe msg then i send msg code my money is deducted 15, 596 rupes thru phone pe fraud sir please i request you to any help please resolve it and u can take action for it seriously sir please...🙏
the phone pe frouders to cheat me they call me this numer [protected] when i complaint my deducted bill amount to refund but they send me msg and another amount is deducted for this number [protected]@ybl this is fraud to me talk as castomer care when i complaint then he was call me and msg me to hpone pe sir please help my money refund 15596 rupes sir u know how much time and hard working to these amount save to us for our family please..
Jun 01, 2021

PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044