Phonepe — fraud transaction in my account

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Amitava Jana on Jun 3, 2019
Dear sir / mam

Yesterday i have transferred 3000 rs from my phonepe account no. I have transferred from hdfc bank.
My payment is showing successful in phonepe and my amount was debited from my account after that i relised it was fraud person sending me the
Request and unfortunetely i have paid for the same when i asked to refund it just ignore me and blocked my phone no.
So my request is just identify the fraud person because he has a difenitely bank account because he was using upi link ([protected]@myicici) and the phone no ([protected]/[protected]) is still valid. Please do the needful as soon as possible because same thing may be happend next time for other person also.

The details are given below for the fraud person:
[protected]@myicici - used for stolen money
Conct no:[protected]/[protected]

Amitava jana

[Jun 03, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Ansari moh. Azad moh.sultan, my state bank of India, my a/c [protected], my 5000 rupees debit for another Paytm,
Elecrticity bill Rs 204/- paid to[protected] is not submitt . so please refund this amount

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - fraud transaction in my account