PhonePe — redbus ticket from phonepe app cancel problem

On 18th feb i booked a ticket from rebus link in phonepe app to travel on 19th feb evening. They gave one redbus contact number for any support reg. Ticket. So i tried calling it to cancel the ticket on 18th evening. That number didn't work and so tried to cancel ticket from phonepe app directly but cancel button is disabled. I was left with no option to cancel ticket. Tried calling redbus directly on 19th morning and they said only phonepe dedicated team can help me in this. I called phonepe and they said to try few options from phonepe app only to cancel ticket but it didn't work and they took my request for cancellation on my behalf and they said i don't have any actions in this. I tried calling 3-4 times and they promised that they will help in cancellation. Surprising thing is they never logged a complaint even after 3-4 times but they kept telling my issue is forwarded to high level for resolution. Almost i spent 2hrs in calls. They called and said refund is in progress when i called for 5th time.
Leter they said it's not possible to cancel the ticket as time passed away.
To conclude due to below reasons i lost money and i couldn't cancel ticket :
Cancel button disabled on app due to some issue in app.
Provided a redbus contact which hardly works.
Till now i sent lot of mails and lot of calls i did and lot of tickets i raised but they didn't help me. This is cheating because due to their app problem i lost money.
Phonepe ticket transaction i'd is s1802181110106811088237 of amount 750rs from hyderabad to bangalore.
Please do help in this issue.
Mar 04, 2018

PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have purchased gold via phone pe app Rs 13000 on 1st March, I cannot sell my gold.I already speak with phone pe customer service 7times no response that side.
Error message:for security reason we have declined your transaction please after 72hrs.

Transaction ID: P1801312003186778031726
Amount : 11, 000/-
Ticket: #7455635

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044