Phonepe — rs.16000 debited from account but not yet credited to the person transferred

Domjur, Howrah District, West Bengal, India
 nehasaw on Jun 20, 2019
I have tranferred Rs.16000 on 31.05.2019 via Phone pe tranaction ID P1905312121403035934902 to Pramod Kumar Gorai account holder at Canara Bank Liluah branch.
Till date Pramod Kumar Gorai have not yet received Rs.16000/- transferred by me on 31.05.2019.
The amount was deducted from my account on the same day but yet he had not received Rs.16000
Please confirm why he has not yet received as money been deducted from my account.
Since its too long I have not received any communication from your end regarding payment failure of amount credited to my account
I am unable to understand why I am facing this from your end as I am regular user of Phone pe and dont expect this to happen.
Please look into the matter and credit the amount to Pramod Kumar Garoi's account or refund my money back to my account since its been 20days
Expecting a positive response

[Jun 20, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have done the transaction using UPI today through phonepe application amount 750 Rs. amount got deducted and transaction is success full. But receiver has not received the money. I have called the phonepe customer care and updated this issue. They are asking me to wait for 2days.

Update "Coupon" spelling.

Amount is deducted from my account, other a/c can't receive...

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - rs.16000 debited from account but not yet credited to the person transferred