Phonepe — transaction failed but money is debited from my bank of baroda but not credited in receiver bank account

shailgod1000 on Dec 11, 2018
Dear,
In phone pe i transferred the amount 22500rs into SBI bank account through my bank of Baroda account then after showing transaction failed and money is debited from from my bank of Baroda account but not credited in SBI bank account so please resolve the issue it's urgent for me. Please find the attachment I taken some screenshots of transaction.

[Dec 11, 2018] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have pay money via phone pay on 3 nov 2018 but and cancelled order but my refund not receive me after month

why we use phone pay insecureable
devram6044's reply, Dec 1, 2018
my refund not reflect my account after and month.
Amount of 263 debited from my corporatin bank on 5/12/2018
but receipt not received
bsnl account number[protected]
transaction id N1812051101098808601238
receipt not received

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - transaction failed but money is debited from my bank of baroda but not credited in receiver bank account