PhonePe — Transaction is Successfu worth 55990/- l and Either Beneficiary got creditedor I get the refund.

I have made a transaction of 55990 to buy a laptop through Filpkart on April 3rd of 2021.Today ia 18th april 2021 Till the date merchant denies as they didnt get the money till now as they marked it as failed.I have contacted my bank SBI State Bank of India regarding this as they said they cannot do anything as it is a 3rd party application transfer.I have contacted Phonepe customer care from the date of tranfer till now to Refund and check it the money . It is been 15 days since this was gone through.Kindly please go through this and do necessary action to give my money back.
Apr 19, 2021

PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044